You're first on the scene. There are victims in the water and time is running out... what can you do?;The first person on the scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. Without the proper equipment and training, the first responder may not be able to execute a safe rescue, greatly reducing the probability of the victim's survival. In an emergency, seconds count. The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue: 1 M.I.T. 100 Inflatable PFD, 1 Rescue Stick™ and 1 Throw Bag all in a heavy-duty storage case. Complete with a quick reference instruction sheet and desiccant.
- 1 M.I.T.100 Inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself (USCG Type V (Commercial Use); Type III (Recreational Use)
- 1 MRD100 Rescue Stick™ (automatic) to stabilize the victim
- Rescue Stick™ has 35 lb of buoyancy providing emergency flotation for multiple victims
- 1 MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
- 1 customized heavy-duty drop tested, impact-resistant, air and watertight protective case. This case meets military, ATA and federal specifications