Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest
THE INDUSTRY-LEADING UNIVERSAL PFD FOR SWIFT WATER RESCUE HAS BEEN UPDATED The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy (25lbs) USCG approved Type V SAR PFD. The MRV150v02 has been;developed with ongoing feedback from the water rescue community and has been designed specifically to meet the Personal;Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescue professionals facing the challenges of swift water. With an easy to adjust donning;system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance;both in and out of the water.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 Type V with Type III Performance (approved for trained rescue personnel only; approved only when worn)
- Approval: NFPA 1952 compliant
- 25 lb (111 N) Buoyancy
- Fluorescent yellow-green accents for improved visibility
- Drag handle
- Radio Antenna hole in top of pocket with retention loop
- Quick donning with 7 adjustment tabs to create a customized fit for users with chest sizes from 30-58"
- Layered flotation foam increases comfort to improve operational performance both in and out of the water
- MOLLE webbing on both shoulders, pockets and back
- Velcro® panel on the back for attaching ID patches.
- Two large self-draining deep pockets provide ample storage and to hold radios
- Durable harness with 2” webbing tested to 730 lb requirements after accelerated weathering
- Quick-release belt
- 500 Denier, Cordura® outer shell with high visibility accents
- Over 62 sq.in. of SOLAS™ tape
- D ring
- Scalloped neck line to accomodate ratchet adjustable helmets
- Right & Left handed molle knife attachment point
- Webbing loop in pocket
Color: Fluorescent Yellow Green-Black